The Website Material is derived from sources, which we believe to be as accurate as possible and up to date as at the date of publication – as we nevertheless reserve the right to update this information at any time. Except as required by law, we give no express or implied warranties or guarantees, and make no representations, in relation to the Website Material.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may change the Terms and Conditions at any time. If we do so, an amended version will be posted on the website. Your continued use of the website after any changes are made to the Terms and Conditions will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of those changes. If you object to any changes, you must discontinue your use of the website. You are responsible for keeping up to date with any changes by regularly reviewing the Terms and Conditions.
ONLINE SHOPPING POLICY
We reserve the right to accept or reject orders placed with us. If we reject an order, we will let you know why within 5 business days and refund any money that you have paid us. Although we make every effort to keep sufficient stock of items listed on the Website, occasionally we encounter unforeseen supply problems or sell out of certain products and sizes due to unexpected demand. If we are out of stock of an item that you have ordered, you will be notified by email. Refunds for out of stock items will be processed as quickly as possible, but may take up to three to five business days. Sale items are only available at the sale price during the relevant sale period.
GENERAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
- After your payment is authorised and verified, it can still take up to two days to process your order. This doesn’t include weekends or holidays. In the event that an item in your order is unavailable, the processing time may vary, and we will contact you as soon as we are aware.
- You will receive an email with your order number. If you have any queries about your delivery after the item has been shipped, please contact us with your order number.
- Items will not be delivered on public holidays.
- All prices are displayed in GBP and inclusive of any applicable local taxes. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of any necessary taxes may be levied from customs on arrival.
- All ordered are processed from Somerset, United Kingdom. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only. Practice01 will not be held accountable for any delivery delay caused by the country’s customs clearance process and are unable to redirect orders once dispatched. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by Practice01 to be authorised to receive the goods. Delivery charges include packing, delivery and insurance.
All discounted/sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges will be accepted.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase please contact us on email@example.com within 3 days of receiving your goods, and we will issue you with a returns number. Practice01 will offer you either a exchange, credit note or refund, depending on the reason for the return.
- Please note that this offer does not apply on discounted items.
- In order to return goods for an exchange, credit note or a refund you must contact us within this period and be given a returns number.
- Please note that after 7 days of receipt of goods all sales are final.
- Returned goods must be unused, unaltered and unwashed with all original packaging intact. If you have any queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please either return items to our clinic in person or via tracked courier. Please email Practice01 with the tracking link as soon as the parcel is sent.
Le Roux Clinic, 266 Milton Road, Weston-super-Mare, BS22 8EN
Tips for exchanging your items
- Items should be returned within five days of receiving your item
- We cannot process your return until the goods are received
- We will advise you as soon as we have received your goods
- We reserve the right to deny a return, if the goods returned do not meet our return policy requirements
- Shipping costs back to Practice01 are the responsibility of the customer unless the goods are faulty
- We have endeavored to display accurately the products appearing in our online store, however, due to colour variations in computer monitors we cannot guarantee the colours displayed will be completely accurate.
Please remember that refunds will only be authorised if you make contact within 3 days of receiving your goods. Returns are credited in the same manner in which they were originally paid. (Postage and/or custom or import fees are non-refundable)
Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. It is at the discretion of Practice01 to determine fault. If you would like to return a faulty item, follow the standard returns process. Upon accepting the fault of the product, firstly we have the option to repair the fault or replace for the exact product. If we cannot repair or replace you will receive a full refund including your original postage. Unfortunately, any levies in the destination country are non refundable.
Practice01 cannot be held responsible for reimbursement or compensation for lost packages sent to us, and we always suggest you insure your package.
Products available on our online store are also available for purchase in our clinic. Please be aware that we try our hardest to keep our website as accurate as possible but if for any reason we can not fulfill an order we will contact you as soon as we can and you will receive a full refund.
Delivery methods may require a signature from the customer upon receipt of the parcel. If there is no one available to accept your order, you will need to contact the relevant carrier to arrange pick up (often from the carrier’s depot) or re-delivery. Practice01 accepts no liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense (including any indirect or consequential loss or damage) to you or any other person that is caused by missed deliveries or re-delivery.
Our payment gateway is power by Paypal, you also have the option pay by cash in our Somerset clinic. No credit card information is shared, kept or recorded by Practice01.
The name that will appear on your statement will be Practice01.
Practice01 respects your right to privacy. We collect only the information necessary for us to complete your order or to contact you regarding the status of your order, so we guarantee that use of your personal information will be used by Practice01 only.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY